Hash Cash will only receive payments for official Event Venues ONLY. For other hotels, please book through the contact information provided by the Local Committee to ensure you receive the discounted rates. Locals, if paying for your accommodation via Mobile Money, please pay STRICTLY to:
Assistant Hash Cash: Julian Kaganzi – +256-772-591-751
Note: Please include your Handle or name and reason for the ease of reconciliation.
Accommodation Rates – PAH LOC identified hotels
All indicated rates are negotiated rates
|Hotel||Single occupancy – BB||Double occupancy – BB||Contact|
|Hotel Africana (proposed main hotel for visiting hashers)||$75||$95||PAH Ass Hash Cash/Julian Kaganzi – 0772591751 |
Haji Haruna Kibirige – MD 0752777002
(Code: Kampala Hash)
|Hotel||Single – BB||Double – BB||Contact|
|Kingfisher (event main venue – Jinja) 60 rooms.||UGX 180,000 |
|The rate for a single plus UGX 20,000 for an extra person||PAH Ass Hash Cash/Julian Kaganzi – 0772591751|
|Nile Village Hotel & Spa 40 rooms|
Location: 48/49 Kiira Road – Jinja
|UGX 300,000 |
|UGX 380,000 |
|Stella – General Manager 0760032660 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sunset Hotel 51 rooms|
Location: 17 Kiira Road – Jinja
|UGX 132,000||UGX 150,000||Front Office desk – 0772373991 Or Ochani Valentine|
Front Office Manager 0772330415 (personal)
|Source of the Nile Hotel 45 rooms|
Location: 31 Bridge Street – Jinja
|UGX 222,000||UGX 252,000||Hassan Kagere|
Front Office Manager 0782242527/0704242527
Note – Jinja:
1. Kingfisher – Camping/tent option – UGX 50,000; if using own tent – $10.
2. Nile Village Hotel and Sunset Hotel are both on Kiira Road, within 5 – 6 km from Kingfisher. 3. Source of the Nile Hotel is on Bridge Street – about 7 km from Kingfisher.
4. Teams will provide their own transport, and LOC will provide an hourly bus shuttle between LOC
identified hotels and event venues.
1. Book accommodation at the main Jinja venue – Kingfisher – after paying Rego.
2. Feel free to approach the hotels directly if you believe you can get better rates. 3. There are many other small and big hotels in Jinja; check on the internet.
ATC – 23rd February 2022 Rev 1